Friday, August 29, 2008

Wall-e : Save The Tree, Save The Earth

Have you watched Wall-e movie? If you haven’t then don’t continue reading my blog. Watch the movie first is recommended.


I’ve just watched Wall-e movie. It’s exciting for it contains messages to all of us.


I won’t tell the story here. I just want to write down the messages so we realize our role as mankind.

First
, take care of your environment if you still want to live on earth. In Wall-e movie, we can see blocks of garbage which are as high as a skyscraper until no human can live again because earth is contaminated.

Second, save the tree! It is one of our life sources. Reduces tree is one issue of global warming.

Third
, oh human please… don’t be lazy because automation. If you lazy, you will get fat and even can’t walk.

Fourth, learn to love will form a new hope and a great spirit. Try to love our earth start from now, from our self, and the earth will give us back in return.

Fifth, you don't know how precious what you have now until you lose it someday.

1 comment:

rulyna said...

@rycopiero
Thanks for reading my blog :)

@Rony
That time I felt envious and thought life is unfair to me. I didn't know you have a blog too, but I know I always admire your art works in photography :)