Monday, December 31, 2012

Valuable Time for Precious Person

Lately I've been sad thinking about my mother. She is sick. Her feet are swelling if she walks, stands, or sits too long. She is also easily get tired. At night she cannot sleep well due to pain over her feet and body. She has to rest a lot. We had taken her to the doctor specialized in rheumatoid because she believed it was because rheumatoid. It is true that after got injections on the pain spots, she could walk around lightly the day after. But after one or three months, the pain is back. She decided to take medicine rather than injections because injections are costly.

My mother is 64 years old. Now I am taller than her. I remember when I was little, she used to hold my hand when we walked together. Whenever we hung around, it felt like there were just two of us in the world.

Comparing past to present makes me feel sad. My mother could not do many activities due to her health condition. If I could buy time to the point where my mother was healthy, I would buy it. I will be glad if God give me that chance.

Think about your parents that are still alive now. Imagine and feel past moment that you were share together. When you were little, when you first enter school, when you were sick, see the moments that you were spending together, try to remember everything about it. After you finish flashing back to the past, now move forward to the future. Imagine your life or how you live without your mother or father. Imagine when they are gone and you cannot meet them again for the rest of your life. How do you feel?

You can measure someone in your life important or not by looking to the past and the future. Often we do not realize how important a person to us until that person is gone. Spend more time with precious persons in your life no matter how busy you are, because you will not know when the time separates you from your precious one.

No comments: