Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Story : 17th Birthday

November 22nd, 2001, I was sitting in front of my computer playing games when my father and mother got home from the hospital. Quit playing the games, I came up to them quickly and asked, “What did the doctor say?”. They told me she had a tumor and would undergo a surgery the next day. I was shocked. I kept silent that day.

November 23rd, 2001, I was sitting in the waiting room with my father and grandmother while my mother was undergoing the surgery. I was nurveous and worried about my mother. I kept on praying and praying… I prayed, “God, today is my birthday.. I don’t want any gifts. I only wish You would save my mother. I love her so much. I can’t lose her now. Please…”. After 2 hours, a doctor came out of the surgery room. The doctor said, “She’s okay now.” Thank God, the surgery was successful. I felt so happy. Thanks to the doctors at Mitra Keluarga Hospital in Bekasi, God bless you all. My mother’s life was a wonderful gift from God for my 17th birthday.

No comments: